- Luxury flooring throughout
- Modern kitchen with Franke sink units, Bosch appliances and designer lighting.
- High quality fully tiled bathroom and en-suite
- Porcelanosa tiling
- Slimline modern radiators
- Oak/Softwood staircase
- Landscaped gardens
- Guest WC
- Feature fires to living rooms
- Help to Buy available on all plots
- Granite worktops
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- LED Downlighters
- Franke sink in kitchen
- Soft closing doors and drawers
- TV and satellite points
- High quality porcelain flooring with 7 inch skirting
- Porcelanosa/Roca Sanitaryware
- Porcelanosa Wall and Floor Tiles
- Chrome plated mixer taps
- Vanity sink units
- Shaver points and externally venting extractor units
- Shower cubicles with rain head showers
- LED downlights
- Chrome towel rails
- En-Suite shower room to master bedroom where specified
- Luxury carpets and underlay
- TV and satellite points where specified
- Light and airy decor
Highfield Gardens (Off Harewood Close), Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0BQ
Hall Green is located approximately 5 miles to the south of Birmingham City Centre. Hall Green is a leafy suburb of Birmingham bordered by Solihull and Shirley, giving easy access to Touchwood Shopping Centre and Parkgate Shopping Centre.
Hall Green itself has some great bus and rail transport links to Birmingham City Centre and has two shopping areas on Hall Green Parade and Robin Hood Island.
There is also a range of supermarkets in the area including Waitrose, Summerfield, Aldi and a 24hr Tesco.
A short drive is all it takes to get to the M42 motorway J4, giving quick access to the Airport and Birmingham International train station.