- Luxury flooring throughout
- Modern kitchen with Neff appliances and designer lighting
- High quality fully tiled bathroom and en-suite
- Designer floor tiling
- Slimline modern radiators
- Landscaped gardens
- Guest WC
- Help to Buy available on all plots
- Quartz worktops
- Integrated Neff appliances
- Soft closing doors and drawers
- TV and satellite points
- Designer floor tiling with 7 inch skirting
- High quality Sanitaryware
- Hand picked wall and floor tile's to en-suites and bathroom's
- Chrome plated mixer taps
- Vanity sink units
- Shaver points where specified
- Externally venting extractor units
- Shower cubicles with rain head showers
- LED downlights
- Chrome towel rails
- En-Suite shower room to master bedroom
- Luxury carpets and underlay
- TV and satellite points where specified
- Light and airy decor
Warwick Gardens (Off Harewood Close), Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 0BQ
Hall Green is located approximately 5 miles to the south of Birmingham City Centre. Hall Green is a leafy suburb of Birmingham bordered by Solihull and Shirley, giving easy access to Touchwood Shopping Centre and Parkgate Shopping Centre.
Hall Green itself has some great bus and rail transport links to Birmingham City Centre and has two shopping areas on Hall Green Parade and Robin Hood Island.
There is also a range of supermarkets in the area including Waitrose, Summerfield, Aldi and a 24hr Tesco.
A short drive is all it takes to get to the M42 motorway J4, giving quick access to the Airport and Birmingham International train station.